What do I need to let Stonewater know about?

There are a few areas that we need you to let us know about as part of your tenancy agreement.

Absence from your home

Under the terms of your tenancy agreement, you will need to notify us if you are likely to be away from your property for more than four consecutive weeks. If this is the case, please contact us.

Tenancy changes

We know that circumstances can change and that you may need to make some changes to your tenancy. These could include:

  • A change of name
  • Removing or adding a name to the tenancy
  • Ending the tenancy
  • The death of a tenant

If any of these apply or there are any changes to your household, please contact us.

Please note that some changes may not be permitted due to current legislation or policy and we will notify you of the reasons if your request is declined.

Some changes will require you to provide supporting documentation (e.g. marriage or death certificate or deed poll). If any of these documents are needed, we will let you know and ask you to send them to us.

Estate inspections

We carry out regular estate inspections to ensure that contractors are performing satisfactorily. We know that sometimes issues can crop up between our visits, so please contact us to report any problems.