What do I need permission for?
Under the terms of your tenancy agreement, there are a number of areas where you need to seek permission or consent.
- Running a business from home
- Keeping a pet
- Storing and charging a mobility scooter
- Decorative colour scheme changes
- Alterations and adaptations
- Garden structures (installing or removing)
- Fencing (installing or removing)
- Hedges or trees (removal, replacement and planting)
- Storing of caravans, boats and commercial vehicles
- Taking in a lodger
If you are considering any of these, please contact us to discuss further.
Home improvements and alterations
Your landlord, Legal and General Affordable Homes, operates a strict policy that prevents any structural alterations being carried out to its properties.
Under the terms of your tenancy agreement, you need to seek consent before making any other improvements or alterations to your home. If you would like to make any improvements or alterations, please contact us to discuss further.
Please note that we are unable to give permission for any improvements or alterations during the first 12 months following the build of your property.