Paying your rent

Paying your rent (which includes your service charge) is the most important payment you need to make.  

We are here to help you pay your rent in whichever way suits you best, and if you’re struggling, we are here to help.

Manage your home with MyHome

MyHome is the place to manage your home, whenever and wherever is most convenient for you.

With MyHome, you can quickly and easily:

  • Make a payment or set up a direct debit
  • Report repairs
  • Contact us

This safe and secure online service lets you manage your home in your own time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Register for MyHome here. You just need your account reference number.

Find out more about MyHome here.

Rent setting policy

You can see how your landlord, Legal & General Affordable Homes, sets your rent here.

How to pay

Your rent is paid by Direct Debit, which should be set up as part of your sign-up process.

When to pay

Your rent is due one month in advance.

Worried about paying your rent?

If, like thousands of others across the country, your income has been affected recently, then we are standing by to help.

Whether you’ve been on furlough, been made redundant, have seen changes to your benefits, have had to cover some unexpected costs or would just like some more advice about what support you may be eligible for, then speak to us now.

Our Income Team offers free, impartial one-to-one sessions to talk about how we might be able to help you if you're struggling, and appointments can be organised for times that suit you.

We want you to know that whatever financial hardship you find yourself in, we will not judge and we are here to help. If you are struggling however, it’s important that you speak to us as soon as you can so we can do our best to help you.

If you need further support

  • Visit Turn2Us and use their benefits checker to see if you're entitled to additional benefits
  • Visit Citizens Advice
  • Speak to your local authority