Support and guidance for customers claiming benefits.

If you’re claiming benefits, or think you might be in the future, then the best place to start is through the GOV.UK website, which can guide you through the process.

If you need some help with your benefits, our team of in-house experts can help, so please get in touch.

Millions of households will receive at least £1,200 from the Government this year to help cover rising costs. Find out more.

Have your circumstances changed?

If your circumstances have changed, you may be able to claim Universal Credit, New Style Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or New Style Job Seekers Allowance (JSA).

You can check your entitlement using a benefits checker such as Entitled To, turn2us or via GOV.UK.

To make a claim for Universal Credit you need to apply online. You can also watch this video to find out more.

Will benefits be affected by Covid-19?

If you are already receiving Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Universal Credit or Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB) you will continue to receive your current payments as normal.

If you have made a new claim or wish to make a new claim, the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP) will continue to take claims for all benefits.

The Government has published more information about the impact of coronavirus on Universal Credit payments and eligibility. This is available online here.