What safety measures have you put in place for repairs?
We're continuing with the the Covid measures we already have in place for the time being, to keep everyone as safe as possible.
What you should expect from our contractors
We've worked with our contractors to put in place safe ways of working in your home. This allows them to assess risks for each situation on a case by case basis.
However, as a minimum standard, contractors will:
- Always contact you in advance to book an appointment
- Undertake a door step risk assessment with you before entering your home
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Follow public health advice regarding hygiene before, during and after the visit
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Ensure good ventilation in the area they are working, such as opening a window
Please be assured that no work will be undertaken by an operative displaying coronavirus symptoms.
How you can help us
Please help our contractors to keep everyone as safe as possible by:
- Letting them know before their visit if you or anyone in your household is unwell or self-isolating - they will happily rearrange the appointment
- Ensuring you, your family and any pets stay in separate rooms to the contractor while they are working
- Following public health advice regarding hygiene before, during and after the visit
Please note that no work will be carried if you or any members of your household are displaying coronavirus symptoms.