What to do before you contact Stonewater

In most cases of anti-social behaviour, the first thing to do is to speak with your neighbour.

They may not realise that what they are doing is causing a nuisance and may welcome an opportunity to put things right. However, we understand that in some serious cases this is not appropriate and you should never put yourself at risk.

What if speaking to my neighbour doesn't resolve things?

If you have spoken to your neighbour but the problem persists, you can report your complaint to Stonewater using one of the methods on our dedicated how to report anti-social behaviour page.

Can I remain anonymous?

We will never share your details with anyone without your permission. If the case goes to court, we will need witnesses to testify and give evidence, so we may ask if you're willing to do this. We will explain what this means and it will be your decision.

Anti-social behaviour policy

You can view our anti-social behaviour policy here.